Friday, April 23, 2010

What people are saying about Insurance Marketing Group

Insurance Marketing Group is here to help you with all your Insurance needs. We specialize in Life, Health, Accident, Disability, Cancer, Dental, Long Term Care Insurance, Debt Settlement, Identity Theft and Retirement planning. We are here to help educate you on what your options are, and offer solutions so you can rest assure that you have the right protection for you and your family!

Insurance Marketing Group is currently in prelaunch. During prelaunch we will be giving you small previews of what is to come. We want to be sure we are reaching our target audience and that the information we provide is meaningful to you. My clients are important to me and we appreciate your feed back. To help us out please tell us how we are doing, by posting your comments below (if you do not see the comments box just click on the title of this post or the word "comments" shown next to the picture of the pencil below). Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

  1. As soon as I inquired about Identity Theft, Mike gave me all the information I needed to make an educated decision. I recommend Identity Theft Protection to everyone, it doesn't cost much and it leaves you with a sense of security when it comes to protecting your identity.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was referred to Mike by a friend of mine at work. I had just returned from my uncle's funeral in texas. I knew i needed life insurance, but i didn't know much about it. Mike educated me on my options, and he found me the right policy for me and my family. I have now referred Mike to several of my family members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike has been a great help to me and my family. When none of the other insurance companies would cover me because of my age, Mike found a company that would. He has also helped my daughters with their retirement needs.

    I am referring Mike's services to all my family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been unemployed now for about 4 months after being with a company for over 20 years. My 401k has been losing money the last couple of years. A friend of mine referred me to call Mike Ramirez. He met with me and my husband and explained to us our options. He recommended to us to roll my 401k in to an annuity that would guarantee us to make money, and set us with a tax deferred retirement accout for my husband.

    Thank you Mike for taking care of our family!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know of the level of service I provided you and how my expertise in insurance and investments helped you when choosing a policy? Also, please let me know what you think of our prelaunch so far and if you have any ideas for Insurance Marketing Agency, I sure would love to hear them?